What is Technical Communication?
According to Society for Technical Communication (STC.org) as a form of communication that demonstrates…
- Communicating about technical or specialized topics (computers, softwares, medical procedures).
- Communicating by technology (email, websites, social networking sites).
- Communicating through instructions on how to perform a task.
Source – http://www.stc.org/about-stc/the-profession-all-about-technical-communication/defining-tc
What Job Use Technical Communication?
Nowadays people face using technical communication in their daily lives, and jobs without realizing that they do. It can range from emails, memos, letters, instructions, and formal contracts. Here are some official jobs that use technical communication…
- Technical Writers & Editors
- Information Architects
- Instructional Designers
- Technical Illustrators
- Globalization & Localization Specialists
- Usability & Human Factors Professionals
- Visual Designers
- Web Designers & Developers
- Teachers & Researchers of Technical Communication
- Trainers and E-Learning Developers